Monday, September 24, 2007

Vertical Day Is Here

by Mike Huckabee

Send to a friend Vertical Day is here and I want you to be a part of it.

Our Vertical Day page can be found here.

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=VerticalDay.Home&l=18418537DBE0A9D40194A8A55E2EB3C5

I encourage you to first watch the introductory video to learn more about Vertical Day. After you watch the video, you can become an important part of Vertical Day by submitting your email address and asking your friends, family members and co-workers to visit our Vertical Day page.

We are adding new content to this section every hour until Tuesday 10 AM CT! I am excited to tell you we will have a great mix of video and blog posts for you to view.

As I said in my blog post on Saturday, everywhere I go on the campaign trail, I meet voters with a real thirst for a healthy discussion of the issues. Ultimately, people don't care whether an issue comes from the left or the right. What they want to talk about are ideas that lift America up and make us better. It's what I call "Vertical Politics" and it is why we felt it was so important to set a "Vertical Day" aside to focus on the issues.

One of the goals of Vertical Day, is to give you the ability to promote our campaign and my positions on the issues within your extended network of friends, family members and co-workers.

Because your participating is so important, we put together an incentive package that I hope will be fun and also create buzz and excitement. A chance to attend the Republican Presidential YouTube debate in November, signed copies of my book, campaign t-shirts and bumper stickers and much more. I've even heard a rumor that there is a list put together by my family of "some things you probably didn't know" about me!

Get started now by watching the introductory video.

The main focus of Vertical Day is a discussion of the most important issues facing America. That's why besides the video and blog posts you will see, I am conducting an exciting video web conference call, media interviews and I am even speaking to students at my alma mater. Because, the plan throughout the day, is to promote my positions on these issues through video and personal blogs, and to engage in an online and sometimes offline conversation with voters about our ideas, the solutions we see possible, our hopes for America and the challenges we face.

Since our exciting second place finish in the Ames, Iowa Straw Poll hundreds of thousands of voters have visited our campaign website eager to learn more about our campaign. Let's create that same level of excitement today.

After you watch our video and submit your email address, I urge you to activate your unique link in the email your receive and then contact your friends, family members and co-workers and encourage them to visit our campaign website (using your unique link!). Not only will they be learning where I stand on the issues, they will also be helping you earn fun rewards. Including a chance to receive special invitations to be my personal guests to the YouTube Debate on November 28 in St. Petersburg, FL.

Get started!

With your help, and the power of the Internet, we will be able to involve thousands possibly tens of thousands of voters all across America and truly build excitement around this discussion of issues.

No comments: